PAYING YOUR CONSULTATION
There would be an Initial face to face Consultation Fee which can be paid in cash or using eftpos.
You can book a Phone or Skype Consultation online. Before the consultation, we ask you to complete a consultation form.
– Needs Migration charges a competitive fee from the clients based on the complexity of the application and the category of visa applied.
– There would be an Initial Consultation Fee which can be paid in cash or using eftpos at the front desk when you come and see us for a face to consultation.
– If you require a phone/skype based consultation, a request for consultation need to be filled out along with the consultation charges payed in advance on our website.
– During your Initial Consultation with our Migration Experts, we will provide you with the relevant advice and also a detailed quote on our Professional Fees and Immigration Application Charges.
Note: Our Professional fee does not include any fee charged by third parties like Skill Assessment bodies, Immigration fees payable to Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), fee towards medical, travel insurance, health insurance etc.
Depending upon your convenience, payment can be made in any of the following ways
– Payments can be made using Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from your Bank Account.
Branch Address: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000
Account Name: Client Account
BSB Number: 012 013
Account Number: 222 588 436
Reference: Your First name followed by Last name
For International Transaction, Swift Code ANZBAU3M
– Payments can be made using credit cards on our website.
– You may Pay Using Eftpos facility with your Credit Card or Debit Card
Please Note: Any Payments through credit card will incur a Service charge of +2%
You do not pay any surcharge if method of payment is using Debit Card.
– Over the Phone using Debit or Credit Card
Please Note: You have to provide us with an authorization via email.
Any Payments through credit card will incur a Service charge of +2%