BOOKING A CONSULTATION WITH A MIGRATION AGENT
- In order to understand and analyse the case, we provide professional guidance from our Migration Specialists.
- Cost of Initial Consultation is minimum $100 AUD per consultation.
- Consultation fee is non-refundable.
- Consultation are usually face to face, but we also offer consultation via Skype and over the phone.
- You may call our friendly staff to assist you in making a booking, at a time convenient to you.
- If you choose to take our Professional Services within a week of taking the initial consultation,
your payed consultation charges will be credited towards our professional fee for the related services.
- “Needs Migration” reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN CONSULTATION?
- Advice related to your case
- Categories of visa you could apply
- Checking your Eligibility for the Visa applicable to your case
- Application process, processing times, fees and charges
- During your Initial Consultation with our Migration Experts, we will provide you with the detailed quote on our Professional Fees as well Immigration Application Charges.
- Needs Migration will advise you the lump sum fee for all the work to be carried out as per the contract.
WHY USE A MIGRATION AGENT?
It will give you peace of mind that you are represented by professionals who have the credentials and Industry experience to give you advice based on your individual circumstances.
Even before you consider putting up an Application forward, we can make a sound judgement if your Application is likely to succeed or not. We will also advise you if any documents are missing and will assist you in order for you to meet the eligibility criterial.
Before proceeding with your case, we will give you a written statement of agreed service, application costs and our professional fees.
After lodging the application to the Department of Immigration, we will keep you updated with the progress of your case. At the same time we will also keep you updated with any new legislative changes that may affect your case.
It is important that you protect yourself from fraudulent operators. Make sure that your Migration Agent is fully registered by checking there MARN number on the OMARA website.
- Professional Year
Our expert educational counsellor guide the students choose institutions of their interest with expert career advice throughout their visa process. We also help them infinding and changingtheir institutions.
We also provide assistance in
- RPL Courses
- Admissions in Diploma and Degree Courses
- Migration and Student Visa
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in Australia while you study
- Research and Scholarships
We regularly update our knowledge with the latest changes in Australian migration rules and regulations toensure our clients receive the best service. We provide our clients with migration services in terms of:
- Student Visa: (changing visa subclass, visa extension, applying to MRT in case of visa cancellation)
- Skilled Visa Stream: Onshore/Offshore (Skill assessments: Engineers Australia, ACS, APS, AIM, TRA, Vetassess, etc.)
- Employment Visa (Employment Nomination Scheme; Regional Sponsored visas; 457 visa)
- Partner visas
- Parent visa
Needs Migration offers choice of courses/institutions in which students can make their career. Needs Migration together with its Partner companies (leading accredited education providers of the Professional Year Program) provide you with the experience of Australian job market Professional Year Program. The Professional Year Program provides international graduates from Australian universities with the practical skills and training required to enhance their career prospects.